From Consulting Services to Complete Automation
Standish provides fully integrated, fixed price or per diem systems for computer projects. Listed below are the capabilities that Standish Technologies can provide on a per diem or on a fixed price basis.
Perform and/or oversee the development, testing, and training and installation of Process Control Systems for:
- Level 1 PLC process control software
- Level 1 hardware configuration, panel layouts and field wiring
- Man-machine interface configuration
- Level 2 software
- Level 2 hardware configuration
- Control Systems Networking
- Manage and coordinate the activities of the project team members including the task assignments and accountability of the assigned activities.
- Report all deviations of scope, cost or schedule to the customer Project Manager and work on solutions regarding the control system.
Coordinate and/or perform the development of:
- The specification of the control system
- Level 1 Functional Descriptions
- Level 2 Technical Specifications
- MMI Descriptions
- I/O Lists
- Hardware and wiring drawings
Develop and work within a schedule for the development and installation of the control system. Project Implementation of customized software systems on a fixed price basis are staged and tested in our factory before shipping to the customer’s facility.
"This is just a quick note to say that I really appreciate the exceptional support that I have been receiving from Standish regarding the implementation of SNMtrac® V6 and database conversion and creating my "first-time obligations" reports for NMMSS. Their support and follow-up is terrific and has, many times over the last week or so, been provided after support hours as defined in the software license agreement."
"Version 6 seems pretty cool, I even played with the Query saving to a spreadsheet! Of course, Joan was her usual helpful self!"
"I wanted to take a moment and tell you how pleased I was with the latest version of your SNMtrac® (v. 6.0) software program and the service I received… first reporting to NMMSS went out the door on time… This would not have been possible unless SNMtrac® version 6 was the full package—a quality product with superb customer support."
1504 3rd Avenue
New Brighton, PA 15066