Welcome to SNMtracLite™ Version 2. This version of Standish Technologies widely used SNMtrac® Version 6.0 program has been modified for use by those organizations that have a need to report relatively small quantities of special nuclear materials to NMMSS.
NRC rules, as specified in the latest version of NMMSS Report D-24, require electronic reporting of data for 741, 742 and 742C forms. This can mean significantly more work for each of your units during your reporting cycle if your SNM reporting is only partially automated.
Not only is SNMtracLite™ quick and easy, it’s 100% accurate and repeatable each time and every time you use it.
- Automatically generate all of the NRC reports for you!
- Simplify the complete special nuclear material reporting process.
- Save you time and assures accuracy and consistency in reporting.
- Records SNM item movements.
- Provides a historical record of all nuclear material.
- Automatically extracts data from external software and spreadsheets.
- Automatically extracts burnup and isotopic data from vendor supplied codes.
- Automatically updates new inventory from SNM supplier or shipper’s 741.
- Handles multi-region SNM items.
- Handles all obligation codes you have today and any you may add in the future.
- Provides full query of all data.
"This is just a quick note to say that I really appreciate the exceptional support that I have been receiving from Standish regarding the implementation of SNMtrac® V6 and database conversion and creating my "first-time obligations" reports for NMMSS. Their support and follow-up is terrific and has, many times over the last week or so, been provided after support hours as defined in the software license agreement."
"Version 6 seems pretty cool, I even played with the Query saving to a spreadsheet! Of course, Joan was her usual helpful self!"
"I wanted to take a moment and tell you how pleased I was with the latest version of your SNMtrac® (v. 6.0) software program and the service I received… first reporting to NMMSS went out the door on time… This would not have been possible unless SNMtrac® version 6 was the full package—a quality product with superb customer support."
1504 3rd Avenue
New Brighton, PA 15066